To whom it may concern,
The Office of the Attorney General’s Fair Division is charged with the enforcement of the Massachusetts prevailing wage laws on publicly funded construction projects. In an attempt to ensure compliance with M.G.L. Ch.149 §§27, 27B, we are constantly reviewing public construction contracts and certified payroll records. At the present time I am reviewing work performed by Fiber Control, Inc. for the Belmont Housing Authority between approximately January and February 2018. In order to facilitate this review, I would like to respectfully request a copy of following information relating to work performed by Fiber Control, Inc.:
Any/all weekly certified payroll report forms and accompanying statements of compliance submitted by Fiber Control, Inc. In the event any of this information cannot be furnished, written confirmation of such is hereby requested.
- Copy of the Massachusetts minimum prevailing wage rate sheets for the project.
- Copy of any bid/proposal submitted by Fiber Control Inc.
- Copy of any contract agreement or purchase order for work performed by Fiber Control Inc.
- Any billing invoices, and/or requests for payment of Fiber Control Inc.
- Copy of any project “close-out” information, including worker containment sign-in/sign-out logs.
Any responsive information may be directed to my attention via e-mail, or in hard-copy format at the mail address indicated below.
I thank you in advance for your assistance, and if anything further is needed please feel free to contact me at: (617) 963-2323.
Fair Labor Division
Office of Attorney General Maura Healey
One Ashburton Place, Room 1813 (Mail) 100 Cambridge Street, 12th Floor (Location)
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 963-2323 / Fax: (617) 722-3066